Weâ€™re a small software company specialising in building good quality, useful software for developers. You may have heard of our most popular products; Codebase, Deploy, Sirportly & Dial 9.
Weâ€™re looking for a frontend developer who cares about performance and building good, useful software to join our team in Poole, Dorset. Youâ€™ll be part of a team of developers working on a range of different products, internal websites, tools & some open source work.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Building responsive marketing websites.
- Working on new products
- Adding additional functionality to existing products.
- Troubleshoot bugs and apply fixes them.
You will need to:
- Use Sass/PostCSS or any other CSS pre/post processor.
- Write organised, maintainable, â€˜object orientedâ€™ CSS with knowledge of the dominant naming conventions (i.e. BEM, SMACSS, SUIT).
- Navigate designs using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- CoffeeScript, JSX and Babel/ES2015.
- Experience using React, Angular or Ember.
- Familiarity with task runners and build tools like Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails â€“ however, another server side language and MVC framework would be desirable too.
- Be comfortable using the command line.
Why work with us?
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Comfortable and friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Free tea, coffee, biscuits and other refreshments.
- Private healthcare insurance after 2 years.
- Choose your own tools you need to do the job
- Regular company outings for lunch and other events.
Apply now by emailing email@example.com. If you have links to any public Git repositories that youâ€™ve worked on, please send them over as weâ€™d love to take a look.
- Salary: based on experience
- Location: Poole, Dorset
- Start Date: ASAP
- Position: Full time